Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So far so good

I saw Daniel this morning to see how it went yesterday at WAGES. It seemed to go well. He filled out the paperwork and someone came this morning to his farm to take pictures. Apparently, the pictures I took were nice, but they weren’t allowed to use USB keys on their computers in fear of viruses. Lame. On the plus side, I think they will use my write-up, and with any luck, I might get my name on Daniel’s bio. I’m surprised that Daniel needed a co-signer on his loan consider Kiva is taking on the risk. Also he had to deposit a quarter of the amount he wanted to borrow in his account. He’ll get his money this Friday and the interest will be no higher than 10%. This is great as we can start away and start constructing the coops.

I’ll keep photo records of our progress. I think that’ll be cool.

For the record, here's one of the pics we took Sunday that WAGES didn't accept. They better have taken one as good as this.

And since I have a short attention span, I also took pictures of the puppies that were scurrying around.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, what's fresh turkey taste like? I've only had the frozen stuff from the supermarket and it's pretty bland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big turkey fan myself, but I have to say these turkeys are the real deal. As you notice, they're white, so it's an imported breed. Compared to local turkeys (which I call garbage turkeys because they literally wander around and peck in garbage piles) they're juicier, meatier, and more tender.

    ReplyDelete